July 22, 2013

Origins GinZing Moisturizer

Origins GinZing Moisturizer
We all know Origins GinZing as an eye cream, but make way for GinZing the moisturizer. The illuminating properties that eye cream is known for have been toned down and the formula has been made into a more gel-like cream for this all over the face moisturizer.

The packaging doesn't lie when it comes to this product as the first thing you will notice is the distinctive orange scent that comes from this moisturizer. This citrus scent helps with energizing the skin in the morning to give you a refreshing boost, for an extra boost - pop this in the fridge over night! The light-weight formula means that it quickly sinks in to the skin so for those busy mornings you do not need to wait around before applying your makeup. Even though it is light-weight this moisturizer packs a punch when it comes to hydration and my skin is left feeling plump and nourished in seconds. For an extra little something, this product contains coffee bean for kick starting that healthy glow me all lust after.

So this moisturizer is hydrating, energy boosting and has a sweet citrus scent but to add the icing to the cake, making this possibly the perfect summer moisturizer is the price. At only £23, I'll be seeing you down at the Origins counter...

8 comments:

  1. Im lusting over this moisturiser! I keep telling myself I don't need it and to only buy it when I've used my other moisturisers up! but it's beginning to prove a difficult task!

    Great post :)

    Love
    Nicole x

    www.thelifeofabeautyaddict.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely get it - it is perfect for the summer! xx

      Delete
  2. I would love to try this.
    There's such too many fragrant oils in it for me.


    Velia | Cocoamourr

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a keeper :) I enjoyed the eye cream and I'd be happy to try this if it's nice and lightweight :)

    Twenty Something Beauty //
    Twitter //
    Instagram
    Rachel
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it definitely is! I would really recommend giving it a go :) xx

      Delete
  4. I'm still such a newbie tot he Origins brand but i have heard so many amazing things about the GinZing range and really lusting after it right now haha.

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Origins is amazing! You should pick it up - this is great :) xx

      Delete