August 19, 2013

Empties #1

Empties #1
I will admit that it is not very often I use up a product, but when I do I just pop in a drawer, wait a couple of months to see what I have accumulated and thus, the 'empties post' is born. Just a warning to you all, my empties post will mostly be filled with skin care and shower products, cool? Let's get on with it...

Origins Zero Oil toner was a great little product that helped in reducing the oily mess that was my skin, but as my skin is becoming slightly more normal, I have switched this up for a balancing toner - also I couldn't really handle the scent that this gave. A product I go through time and time again is Bioderma. Raved about in the beauty community, but it is something that does actually live up to the hype - it removes makeup, particularly eye makeup, with ease. The final skin care product, another that I have gone through many a time, is the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish. Again, well loved among beauty bloggers and with good reason. A great all round cleanser for all skin types, I use this after Bioderma to remove the rest of my makeup.

Makeup? Something I very rarely use up but I have two fab products that I have used right until the end. Firstly is Benefit's That Gal primer, now this is only a sample size but it was something I have really loved using over the hotter months to give a healthy glow to my skin. And to go over the primer, I have been using, and have used up, the Laura Mericer Silk Creme foundation. A lovely foundation that gives great coverage with a natural finish - perfection! (See my review here).

A couple hair care products, first up - V05 Miracle Concentrate hair oil. I actually used this up a long time ago, and although I didn't repurchase this it is a great hair oil and it is nice to your bank account. My favourite way to use this was to apply a lot to the bottom half of my hair for about an hour before washing it. You will be left with silky smooth hair in no time! The second? Lee Stafford's Hair Growth Treatment. Again, I didn't repurchase this but purely because I have like 101 other hair treatments to use and it didn't feel as though it done anything special to my hair. Last but not least, Soap & Glory Fake Away scrub. I have mentioned my love for S&G before, here, and this product was no different. A great exfoliator that is not to gritty but gets the job done! I am trying out another S&G scrub at the moment but I would happily repurchase this.

Phew, there was more products than I though there would be *pats self of back*, but now it is time to start stashing those empties all over again - see you in a couple of months!

18 comments:

  1. I go through Bioderma so quickly, but it's so amazing I don't mind re-purchasing :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will always repurchase haha! xx

      Delete
  2. I love Origin!

    www.sugar.face.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog!
    I recently did a review on bioderma

    Please follow me!
    http://katiesworld-ofbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like reading people's 'empty' posts- I am like you I rarely manage to get through an entire product!

    Rosie x
    http://itsalljustrosie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is so hard when you always want to try out new products lol xx

      Delete
  5. I can't get over how cute your blog is! These are all very good products, great review.

    www.cestunejolievie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the Lee stafford argan haircare line! Its holy grail for me...
    I badly want to purchase Benefits 'that gal'...
    http://fatzee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The VO5 oil is fantastic and has got me through many a dark day when my Moroccan Oil has run out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your blog, I love empties posts...I have the benefit primer and loveeee it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) it is a great little product! xx

      Delete
  9. The Laura Mercier is definitely on my next wishlist, when my current foundation runs out, I have heard very good things about it! Thank's for sharing your empties :)

    Paula at Beauty Lover

    ReplyDelete