August 02, 2013

July 2013 Favourites

July 2013 Favourites
July has been hot month, it has actually represented what summer should be like which is a rarity for the UK. So this month has been all about having a glowing complexion, giving my hair and skin a treat and having that perfect summer scent.

The Origins Out of Trouble mask is a newbie to my collection but it has been sorting my skin out over a couple weeks of break outs. Having used this every other day my skin was left looking clear and blemish free! Benefit's "That Gal" primer (a magazine freebie from months ago) has been giving my skin a healthy glow and helping me to fake a radiant complexion - radiance primers may be my new thing. Another new addition is a creme blush. Never have I owned a creme blush but this one from Bourjois has been hitting all the right spots this month by giving me a subtle flush to my cheeks. Humidity and my hair do not go well together. So in order to prevent dry, brittle ends I have been using the REDKEN Extreme Strength Builder hair mask once a week. If you want super soft locks, I would definitely give this a go! Finally that perfect summer scent I was talking about... Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral. Sweet and floral with a hint of musk, making it perfect for those summer days and nights.

What have you been loving this month?

14 comments:

  1. Ohh I really wanna try the Redken mask.
    Lovely favourites! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that Origins Mask for sorting out spots :) The charcoal ones are quite good as well - a bit more intensive :)

    Twenty Something Beauty //
    Twitter //
    Instagram
    Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is great! I love the charcoal one too! xx

      Delete
  3. i really want to try benefit that gal primer x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a little unsure about it at first but now I love it! xx

      Delete
  4. Ooo, I have been looking for a hair mask, as I have highlighted hair, that I am trying to grow, so this sounds perfect! Thanks for sharing your favourites.

    http://paulakempmakeup.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. very wang floral rush is SO beautiful, i really need to get it! also must try out the redken mask, i have everything else from the range and haven't been disappointed so far!

    Victoria | Victoria's Vanity Case

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely! They REDKEN range is amazing! xx

      Delete
  6. Great photo styling! I love the Origins mask too!

    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete