August 03, 2013

Life Lately #2

'@adayinbeauty'
1. Me, ready for a day at work | 2. My only sale items - heeled trainers and nude wedges | 3. Wishing some one else would wash my brushes (my boyfriend refuses) | 4. Enjoying the scenery in the garden | 5. Willow at 1 month and now at 3 months old | 6. Baking a whole lotta cookies for my boyfriends birthday | 7. Curly hair, don't care... | 8. Finding pretty clothes hangers | 9. My MAC eye shadows | 10. Marc Jacobs Honey perfume | 11. Crushed Oreo butter cream | 12. My boyfriend's homemade 21st birthday cake - delicious! | 13. Benefit Rockateur blush | 14. Finding an used Estee Lauder Double Wear | 15. Willow drinking a mug of tea, cheeky! | 16. September ELLE comes with a great freebie!

Current favourite product: the Laura Mercier Radiance Primer has been ticking all the right boxes lately - giving me a glowy complexion whilst keeping makeup in place in this hot weather. 

Must read post: a girl crush of mine, Miranda Kerr, dishes info on her healthy lifestyle and skincare line over on Into The Gloss . Now only if I could have her looks, career and life? Swoon...

Most lusted after: NARS Fairy's Kiss palette is one of their offerings this autumn. A palette for creating a soft or dramatic smokey eye with purple hues, it is the stuff dreams are made. It is a good job it is on it's way to me then! 

2 comments:

  1. That cake looks amazing, well done! :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty amazing, even if I do say so myself ;) xx

      Delete