August 31, 2013

Life Lately #3

'@adayinbeauty'
1. Going shopping in my biggest sunglasses | 2. A new holder for some of my makeup brushes | 3. A lovely meal cooked by my boyfriend | 4. Big hair, don't care | 5. New palette offering from NARS - Fairy's Kiss | 6. Loving a strong brow | 7. A new Pandora bracelet to add to my jewellery collection | 8. I spend most of my time cuddling Bella | 9. Swapping some beads over to my new Pandora bracelet | 10. I had a little Muji drawer re-vamp | 11. The new Clarins powder is a beaut | 12. Say hello to the CHANEL creme blushes | 13. Kicking my butt into gear to help me loose weight | 14. Still loving these polishes | 15. A sneak peak at an up and coming haul post | 16. Philip Kingsley Elasticizer free with this months InStyle magazine!

Current favourite product: the Bumble & Bumble thickening spray (free with ELLE last month) has been helping to give me full and voluminous hair and it will definitely be purchase, full-sized, when I run out. 

Most lusted after: having done some research I am really coveting the Hourglass Ambient Lighting powders in Dim Light and Luminous Light - they have been added to my birthday list! 

10 comments:

  1. That NARS palette looks so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. u indeed seem to have a colorful rocking life lately!!
    Love the Chanel cream blushes. Been eyeing them...
    http://fatzee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some lovely purchases lately!! That Nars palette looks amazing!! Also I want to try that Clarins Bronzer! Hopefully you'll do a little review on it and I can then buy it!!
    I am doing a giveaway on my blog where you can win a Stila In the Garden palette so check it out if you are interested!!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are some little gems! I will be doing a review on it shortly :) xx

      Delete
  4. Just been scrolling through your blog and I love it! I'm a new follower :) All of your instagram photos are so pretty (: Have a lovely day

    drainedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your blog noticed it on twitter and now following you :) cant wait to see future posts and will check out your instagram too <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete