August 28, 2013

Marc Jacobs Honey Perfume

Marc Jacobs Honey Perfume
Marc Jacobs Honey Perfume
When it comes to perfumes; Marc Jacobs it where it is at. With an array of feminine scents encased in super cute bottles there is something to meet the needs of every girl. Daisy, Lola and Dot are just a few names that spring to mind when  thinking of perfumes by Marc Jacobs, but today we are talking about the new kid on the block... Honey. 

Let's address the bottle first, shall we? Sister to the well loved Dot perfume, Honey puts a golden spin on things with black strips and pearls, with white polka dots adorning the bottle. For me, this is puts the icing on the cake. It is all good and well having a delicious scent but when you add a charming bottle to the mix - then you have my attention. On to the scent... a definite sweet yet almost crisp scent fills this bottle. With top notes of pear and mandarin, Honey isn't too  honey. To make this perfume a little sweeter notes of orange blossom and honeysuckle have been added, along with base notes of smooth woods, vanilla and a bit more honey to create a warmer scent.

A sweet fruity/floral scent? Check! An adorable bottle? Check! A box that you just can't throw away so it is sat in a draw somewhere? Check! Does Honey sound like your cup of tea?

14 comments:

  1. I tried it out this week and I am in love!! I wish I hadn't bought a new perfume just last week but I will just have to wait!! It's seriously the perfect scent!! I am giving away a Stila In the Garden palette on my blog so be sure to check that out :)
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is lovely! Maybe put it on your Christmas list haha! xx

      Delete
  2. I really want this perfume! I smelled it in a sample of vogue and it was heavenly! The packaging is super cute too! :)
    xx

    Ohhval.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love the scent! oh and the packaging ;) xx

      Delete
  3. This sounds exactly like my kind of perfume. Seen so many blog reviews of this and I'm so jealous - can't wait to purchase one in the future. The bottle is super adorable too!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is perfect if you love sweet scents! xx

      Delete
  4. You have a gorgeous blog and your photos are stunning :) new follower!
    sleek-chic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm gunna need a sniff of this next time I'm in town. The bottle is just precious! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need a new perfume as I'm about to run out and I don't really know which one to get, however you have made Honey sound very appealing! Love your blog too :) xx

    thebudgetbuyer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honey is lovely - I would definitely recommend it :) thank you! xx

      Delete
  7. Honey definitely sounds like my cup of tea! Such a pretty perfume! Lovely photos! x

    Janelle
    http://amintdaydream.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete