August 07, 2013

They See Me Haulin'...

They See Me Haulin'...
Hi, my name is Emma-Louise and I am a shopaholic. Shopping is what I like to do, therefore it is what I do. Instore. Online. In my dreams. Any where. I thought I should put this out there as a warning to you all that you can expect a fair few hauls on A Day in Beauty. Usually at the beginning of a month, you know after I have spent all my wages with in a few hours... And this month is no different, except I have split it into two.

The first part of this haul, the one you are currently reading contains things that I have had on wish list for a while now. After seeing the press release pictures of Marc Jacobs Honey Perfume, I knew that I wanted it. Obviously I hadn't smelled it yet but the bottle on it's own was enough for it to be added to my perfume wish list (yep, I have separate wish list categories).So after seeing it in Boots and spraying it all over myself, and loving the scent my boyfriend, very kindly, purchased it for me. He is good like that. Something that I had picked up and put down many times before was the REN AHA Concentrate, but as you can see, this time I went for it and I haven't looked back. A full review will be coming your way soon because this stuff is pretty amazing. I also finally gave into the blogger hype and picked up the Laura Mercier Radiance Primer. I have been loving a glowing complexion lately and this primer gives you that and so much more... Being the candle obsessive that I am, I bought a Yankee Candle in Sicilian Lemon. The perfect sweet citrus scent to fill your house in the summer weather.

As I mentioned before there second part to this haul which will be going up next Wednesday, and just a little teaser for you... it's a MAC one.

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely boyfriend you have, lucky girl. I really love the radiance primer, it's fab :-)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am :) I was so surprised by how much I love it! xx

      Delete
  2. Jealous! I really want the new Marc Jacobs perfume looks lovely.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear such great things about the new Marc Jacobs perfume. I considered purchasing it online but it's quite pricey so I thought I better wait till I get a chance to test it out in store first!

    I really like your blog. Followed on GFC and bloglovin' :)

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love it - it well worth the price as well, mainly for the bottle haha!
      Thank you! xx

      Delete