September 06, 2013

Origins Drink Up-Intensive Overnight Mask

Origins Drink Up-Intensive Overnight Mask
Not so long ago I declared my love for the Origins Out of Trouble mask, a product that has helped clear up my unwanted blemishes. Today I am talking to you about another  Origins product that has joined the force to give me lovely, manageable skin; the Drink Up-Intensive Overnight Mask.

Gone, are the days where I had trouble with super oily skin that no product could help and I am welcoming a more 'normal' skin type that even has some dry patches. I had read countless reviews urging me to go purchase this mask, but what really tipped me over the edge was the scent. Booming with apricot and ever so slightly detectable notes of mango, it was like no other skin care product I had tried before. Even writing this post - I can't help but give it a sniff!

My dry patches are located at my brows and forehead but this doesn't stop me massaging this mask all over my face. Using a relatively small amount, sometimes a little more if my skin needs it, I apply it all over my face and down my neck a couple of  hours before I am planning to put head to pillow, allowing it some extra time to absorb so it concentrates on my skin, not my bedding. Initially this product appears cream in colour but once applied it becomes transparent.

Filled with Plant Glycerin, Apricot Kernel Oil, Hyaluronic Acid (I love that stuff), Mango Butter and Avocado Oil the Drink Up-Intensive Mask will become your best friend if you like an extra dose of hydration to your skin. After working it's magic over night, you wake up to nourished and plump skin - use this regularly and it will help to keep your skin hydrated throughout the coming days. This is due to the added Japanese Seaweed which helps to reduce future moisture loss. I like to use this twice a week; Sunday evenings to prep my skin for the week ahead and Wednesday evenings as a mid-week moisture top up.

This stuff will be perfect for the up and coming winter months so pick yours up now. P.S - they have a mini version on their website for if you travel a lot or just fancy giving it a try!

7 comments:

  1. Love this mask I recently got a sample and a little goes a long way Ill be buying the full size soon!

    Shana
    xbeautybeatsx.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sound of this and have not tried it before so will have to soon :) x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love a good hydrating mask! Even just reading about the scent has got me feeling like I need it, haha. I'll definitely be having a look for it, especially with the cold(er) months coming in.

    Maxine, xx
    theblondeonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love thi mask, it has really saved my skin this winter! :) Love that it has very natural ingredients! Love origins!

    -Chaitra | PinkPot


    ReplyDelete