October 21, 2013

Pepta-Bright Serum

Pepta-Bright Serum
If you were to ask me what makes the most difference to my skin, serums would win - hands down. Yes, you need to cleanse, tone and moisturizer day and night but to see a big difference in your skin I find that a serum can make the world of difference. However, rewind a few months back I had never thought about serums being included in a morning routine, but then I discovered Pepta-Bright...

Now this is not strictly a serum, it is a cream-serum but it does the same job. I'm a girl with a naturally rosy-red flush to my cheeks, and my skin tends to lack on the luminous front. So when I saw that Pepta-Bright helped in evening skin tone whilst reducing hyperpigmentation and restored radiance into the skin, I was all over it. You are directed to use this AM and PM but I use this solely in the morning, after my eye cream but before my moisturizer to help even out any redness to create an even base for my makeup.

I noticed a slight difference in my skin immediately after the first use but it wasn't until after a few days of continuous use that I had the 'wow' moment that really made me fall in love with this product. My skin tone was undoubtedly more more even and the redness wasn't such an issue, but the main difference was how much more glowing and brighter my skin looked. Which was something I hadn't had before. Not only that but Pepta-Bright makes my skin feel super soft, making my makeup appear a little nicer. I have normal/oily skin, but this would work perfectly for dryer skin types as well as it helps to stimulate cell turnover while hydrating the skin and the same time.

I am now a full-fledged member of the Serum-Lovers Club and have a nice little collection growing with in my skincare stash... any that you think I need to add?

12 comments:

  1. I bought this when I was in the UK but I still haven't used it yet! Loved this review though, I must go and dig it out!!

    Stacey Expat Make-Up Addict xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you must! It is lovely and will be great for autumn! xx

      Delete
  2. I just started using Hydraluron and I love the difference its making to my skin. Definitely need to give this a try too. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh, I have just pick up Hydraluron - I hope it works as well for me as it has for you! xx

      Delete
  3. This sounds so lovely! I have hydraluron and the retinol one in my stash but you've talked me into putting this one on my wishlist!

    Charlotte - www.blotandreapply.com x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks lovely, I've been using the Bare Minerals Active Cell Renewal Night Serum and I'm really liking it! The Estee Lauder ones are great too! shame they are so pricey

    http://thebigburd.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never heard of the Bare Minerals Serums but the Estee Lauder ones are on my wishlist! xx

      Delete
  5. I've heard so much about this, it sounds lovely! I've just bought the new Bourjois Happy light serum primer and it's so gorgeous!

    Claudia xx

    Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah, I really want this Bourjois primers! xx

      Delete
  6. I have such a problem with redness and uneven skin tone and sometimes trying to cover it to make a flawless base of makeup is nearly impossible. This sounds like just the sort of product I need to try and help with that. However, it is a little pricey, so I think I'll have to wait a while before I can try it x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete