December 02, 2013

Gift Guide: for Her

Gift Guide: for Her
When it comes to Christmas shopping, ladies are by far easier to buy for then men. The chances are we have something in mind that we would like and if not there are plenty of offerings out there that will have us swooning at first sight.

Firstly, you cannot go wrong with jewellery - especially something from Tiffany. This Silver Heart Key Necklace is a beautiful piece that will remain timeless. I personally own this necklace and it is one of most treasured bits of jewellery in my collection. Speaking of timeless, this Mulberry Bayswater Bag is something that every girl/woman would dream to own. One of their more popular bags, this classic design is perfect for any occasion. Everyone loves a candle, especially girls and Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie is my favourite of them all. A super sweet scent that fills the house at first burn, I recommend picking up the large size as it burns for weeks. A makeup pick that everyone will love, no matter their degree of love for cosmetics is the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette. A small palette containing six neutral shades that makes for simple smokey eyes for everyday wear.

Something everyone will love is the iPad Mini. A great little device that functions as a normal iPad but is a little more compact for fitting into handbags. Another perfect gift is a Ted Baker Wash Bag that comes in multiple colours to suit the personality of any girl, plus - it looks great as a feature on a dressing table. When it comes to the colder weather, slippers are a must and these Knitted Bow Slippers from H&M are super cute and come in a few different colours. Fragrance is always great gift to give and one of my favourites at the moment is Chanel Chance Eau Tendre, this is definitely one to check out if you are on the lookout, also... you can never go wrong with Chanel. My final gift idea for her is this Origins Moisture and Be Merry set that contains a collection of their Make A Differnce range to sample.

This gift guide ranges in price from £12.99 to £895 so there will be something for everyone - I know I wouldn't mind everything on this list! Keep an eye out for the men's gift guide coming up on Wednesday!

What do you most want for Christmas?

P.S - don't forget to enter my Christmas giveaway!

5 comments:

  1. Nice gift guide, some of the things are definitely out of my price range but if we're talking dreams, then the Mulberry bag is no1 on my wishlist! xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the naked palette I still haven't got one yet but deciding to get the new 3 palette the shades look gorgeous x

    www.krystelcouture.com
    GLAMGLOW + Macadamia Oil Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the slippers. They're so cute. I'm almost tempted to get them for myself! The Ted Baker bag is really nice as well.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That key charm is so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of this! I desperately want some Christmas Yankee candles! Just started following you :) Josie xxx

    http://josielcross.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete