May 19, 2014

Weekly Loves #20

The excitement for my up coming holiday combined with the hot weather have got everything looking very summery on the beauty front. I find myself opting for brighter colours, lighter bases and a lot more radiance. This weeks favourites are combination of new discoveries and old re-discoveries but either way, they have been getting a lot of love lately...

After years of constantly having polish on my nails, my nails are looking a little damaged. Peeling and flaking are my main woes, so I decided it was time to give them a little TLC and purchased the OPI Sensitive and Peeling Nail Envy. I have been using this for a couple of weeks and already my nails are looking much healthier. A simple, clear nail strengthener that you apply every other night for a week, remove and then start again - this can also be used as a base coat.
With out realising, I started applying my makeup with my once much loved Sigma F80 Brush. I continued and finished my makeup to find that I was absolutely in love with the finish it gave. Since then, I have been using this everyday for my foundation. Easily, the most base-perfecting brush that instantly makes your complexion look airbrushed. 

I picked up the OGX Keratin Oil on a whim to complete a three for two offer. My hair loves keratin and now my hair loves this product. I use this dry oil by applying it to my damp hair as my last step before blow-drying. Fizz is reduced, my hair is left soft and my ends become shiny. I am undecided on whether I prefer that it sprays out rather than pumps, but either way I love the product inside.
After a month or two, I have finally been reunited with Origins Ginzing Moisturizer. My all time favourite for the AM. Lightweight, yet moisturizing with a refreshing citrus scent. If you haven't tried this, you need to. Plus, it cannot be beaten on price. 

What has been top of your love list this week? 

8 comments:

  1. The Origins GinZing Moisturizer is lovely! I really enjoyed the sample of it that I had and I'm definitely planning to purchase the full size soon. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your blog Emma, your photos are all stunning! I really want to pick up that Keratin Oil as I've only ever heard great things about it. xxx

    Grace | Glitter and Carousels

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post. I love the OPI nail polish
    x
    beautystreet284.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the smell of the Origins moisturiser, so fresh and awakening. The Sigma brush sounds amazing as well.

    Kristy | http://itsablondiiething.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The F80 is my favourite brush EVER

    www.walking-in-heels.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the OPI nail polish too, can't believe it actually helped my nails, who knew!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  7. The OPI Nail Envy range is amazing, I've been using it non-stop for the past two years! I think the Elemis Lime Blossom cleanser has been on top of my love list this week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have just sat down with a cup of tea and have been looking for a good blog to read and I have just come across yours! You have given me so much ideas for blog posts. You should been known more because I can see you have a passion for writing. hope you get your big break and become successful. going to go look at more of your posts now bye new follower here btw

    ReplyDelete